ISEE – NAC Conference 2023
June 19-21, 2023 | Oregon State University • Corvallis, Oregon
The conference will take place in Corvallis, Oregon on the campus of Oregon State University.
CH2M HILL Alumni Center (Campus Map)
725 SW 26th Street, Corvallis, OR 97331
Conveniently located on the Oregon State campus. Across the street from Reser Stadium and the Hilton Garden Inn. One mile to the Courtyard by Marriot and one mile to downtown Corvallis.
If you are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn, parking is free in the hotel parking lot. The closest parking lot to the event venue is located at Reser Stadium. More details are provided below.
Reser Stadium: Located directly across the street from the venue on 26th Street and Western Blvd.
Parking Garage: Located north of the venue at 26th Street and Washington Way (also accessible from SW Western Blvd.)
- Parking permits are required Monday-Friday, 7:00am – 5:00pm.
- We recommend purchasing a visitor permit online ahead of time. You will need to provide the license plate number and other required vehicle information. A pass for multiple days can be purchased in a single transaction.
- ORDER A PARKING PERMIT ONLINE HERE.
- Hourly and daily parking permits can also be purchased from one of the many onsite
pay stations on campus.
CLICK HERE for additional information about Transit & Parking Services at Oregon State University.
Things to Do
City of Corvallis, Willamette Valley, Oregon and the Pacific Northwest are full of attractions for visitors of all ages. We encourage you to spend extra days at your own convenience to visit the area.
- Corvallis, OR
- Oregon State University
- Oregon State Parks
- Newport, OR
- Columbia River Gorge area
- National Parks (Oregon and Surrounding area)
- Tillamook Cheese
- Try Amtrak’s very best Coast Starlight Train if you are looking for a train ride through beautiful landscape in PNW
Many different breweries make their homes in or near Corvallis. View a list of breweries here.
If you like wineries – go here to explore all the award winning wineries that Oregon has to offer!