ISEE – NAC Conference 2023
June 19-21, 2023 | Oregon State University • Corvallis, Oregon
Call for Workshops
Dear ISEE NAC colleagues,
You are invited to submit your workshop proposals for the 2023 ISEE NAC meeting program! We are excited to announce that in-person workshops will take place on Thursday, June 22, 2023.
If you are interested in submitting a workshop proposal for our first-ever ISEE NAC meeting, the deadline is March, 7th, 2023.
Submission Guidelines: The following information is collected in the submission form:
- Contact details of workshop organizer & presenters
- Proposed title for the workshop (maximum 40 words)
- Abstract of the workshop (maximum 300 words), including background, goals and content of the workshop.
- Workshop duration: Half-day (3-4 hours) or Full-day (4-8 hours)
- Maximum number of attendees (if applicable)
- Laptop requirement
Please note that half-day workshops are preferable because of logistic purposes and potentially higher participation, but full-day workshop proposals are also welcomed as the organizers best see fit.
How to Submit: Please submit your proposals using the online form by March 7, 2023 at 23:59 EST.
All proposal submissions will receive an email confirmation from [email protected]. You will receive a decision email about your submission in March 2023.
Should you have any questions or need any assistance in the submission, please feel free to contact us via the email.
ISEE NAC 2023 Organizing Committee